Right of Withdrawal
If you are a consumer, i.e. a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or that does not indicate the purchase order form to REBELOT a reference to VAT, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract purchase within 10 working days from the date of delivery. To exercise your right of withdrawal you must write and send a notice stating at firstname.lastname@example.org that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal.
The articles and the declaration of its intention to invoke the right of withdrawal, already in advance by e-mail, should be sent to: Rebelot s.n.c. of Lunghi Andrea & C. - Via Carlo Urbino No. 5-26013 - Crema (CR).
The right of withdrawal is subordinated to the following mandatory conditions:
• The right of withdrawal applies to purchase product in its entirety: you can not exercise the right of withdrawal only in part on the purchased product;
• The right of withdrawal does not apply to tailor-made goods or perishable goods, or goods that are able to change or deteriorate rapidly;
• The purchased good must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts, including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment, etc...; to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when it is possible, to put goods in a second box, the affixing of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided in all cases;
• The property subject to the right of withdrawal must be returned in normal conditions: used products will not be accepted, therefore that indicate signs of damage, which therefore can not be considered whole;
• The cost of return shipment is totally your responsibility.
REBELOT reserves the right to refuse the returns which were sent back over the indicated times, or for goods that are not returned in the same condition in which they were shipped to the customer. In this case, the goods will be returned to the sender with charged shipping. If the return right is exercised in conformity with the procedures and terms set out in this paragraph 6, REBELOT will refund to the customer the full amount paid by Bank Transfer. The Buyer must promptly provide the bank data on which will obtain a refund (ABI - CAB – Bank account of the invoice’s holder). If you do not comply with the procedures and time limits for the exercise of your right of withdrawal, as they were specified in this paragraph, you will not be entitled to a refund of the money paid to REBELOT, but you will be entitled to obtain, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to REBELOT. Otherwise, REBELOT can keep the products, in addition to sums already paid for their purchase. REELOT, in the event of exercise of your return right, has the right not to accept the return of products that have been altered from their original status or that have been damaged.