Terms of Sale
Conclusion of a contract
• To conclude the purchase of one or more products on DESIGN NOW, you must fill out the order form and send it in online electronic format to REBELOT following the relevant instructions;
• The contract is concluded when REBELOT receives, via computer, your order form, after verifying the correctness of the data entered thereto;
• Before proceeding with the purchase of products through the transmission of the order form, we recommend that you carefully read the General Conditions of Sale and the Right to Return, by printing a copy through the appropriate print command;
• The order form will be stored in our database for the period of time required for processing your order and as it’s provided by law. You may access your order form by referring to the relevant section in your Account;
• The contract may be concluded either in Italian or in English language;
• With the concluded contract, REBELOT will process your purchase order;
• REBELOT can not process your purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or in the event of unavailability of products, in which case we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that REBELOT has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof;
• If the products featured on DESIGN NOW are no longer available for sale at the time of your last access to the site or sending the order form, it is up to REBELOT promptly inform you and in any event within seven days from the day following the date on which you submitted your order to REBELOT, the unavailability of the ordered products. In the case of forwarding the order form and payment of the price, REBELOT will refund you the paid sum;
• With the transmission of the order form, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe in dealing with REBELOT, these General Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms set forth in the General Terms of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on DESIGN NOW;
Guarantees and prices of products
• Products for sale on DESIGN NOW have been carefully selected and producing companies or distributing companies, subject to strict quality control and reliability, have authorized the sale by special contract with REBELOT;
• The main characteristics of products are shown on DESIGN NOW within each product page. The images and colors of the products offered for sale on DESIGN NOW may not correspond exactly to the real because of the effect of the Internet browser or used monitor;
• Product prices may change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form;
• The products marketed by REBELOT subject to warranty and they are covered by the manufacturer's warranty standard. To use the warranty you will need to keep the invoice and transport document, which you will receive along with the purchased goods;
• The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided in the manner described in the documentation included in the packaging of the product;
• The warranty applies to products that presents a lack of conformity, provided it is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as it’s provided in the attached technical documentation;
• No damage may be required to REBELOT for any delay in repair or replacement of products under warranty;
• In cases where the application of safeguards providing for the return of the product, the product must be returned by the Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts, including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, when it is possible, to enter into a second box, the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product’s packaging should be avoided in all cases.
To pay the price of the products and any related shipping costs you can follow one of the procedures indicated on the online order form.
• In case of payment by credit card, financial information (e.g., the number of credit card/debit card or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to Paypal;
• In case of payment by bank transfer all financial information will be communicated to the bank Banca Popolare di Crema - Banco Popular - Branch of Crema, Via XX Settembre, 18 . This information will never be used by REBELOT, except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in case of return of the products, as a result of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary to prevent or report authorities with the commission of fraud to DESIGN NOW.
Shipping and delivery of products
• For every order placed on DESIGN NOW, REBELOT emits the invoice of the materials. For the issue of invoice is using authentic information provided in the bill of order. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance thereof;
• Shipping costs are borne by DESIGN NOW;
• The goods are sending with packaging made directly by manufacturer;
• The delivery times indicated on DESIGN NOW are approximate;
• No responsibility can be attributed to REBELOT in case of delay of the order or late delivery of goods;
• Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, you are required to check that the number of packages delivered is as specified in the invoice and in the possible transport document and that the packaging is not damaged, or wet or otherwise altered;
• Any external damage or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, you have to challenge them immediately to the carrier making the delivery, adding the word "COLLECTION WITH RESERVE" on the appropriate document and confirm, within 8 days by registered letter with acknowledgment return to the carrier, the address of which is explained on the accompanying document. In the case of damaged package you must write " COLLECTION WITH RESERVE BECAUSE the package is damaged". In addition, you must open a practice at fault REBELOT within THREE days of receipt of the goods by sending an e-mail to the email address email@example.com indicating the order number and attaching a copy of the delivery document with the endorsements. Each report over these terms will not be taken into consideration by REBELOT. For each statement you assume full responsibility for the statements;
• In the case of delivery by appointment, you will be contacted by telephone by courier to fix the date of delivery and the time of day (morning or afternoon). For this type of delivery can be applied an additional contribution to the cost of delivery, which will be clearly demonstrated in the choice of shipment method.
You can request any information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and leaving a telephone number to be contacted directly by staff of REBELOT.
Right of Withdrawal
If you are a consumer, i.e. a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or that does not indicate the purchase order form to REBELOT a reference to VAT, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract purchase within 10 working days from the date of delivery. To exercise your right of withdrawal you must write and send a notice stating at email@example.com that wants you to exercise the right of withdrawal.
The articles and the declaration of its intention to invoke the right of withdrawal, already in advance by e-mail, should be sent to: Rebelot s.n.c. of Lunghi Andrea & C. - Via Carlo Urbino No. 5-26013 - Crema (CR).
The right of withdrawal is subordinated to the following mandatory conditions:
• The right of withdrawal applies to purchase product in its entirety: you can not exercise the right of withdrawal only in part on the purchased product;
• The right of withdrawal does not apply to tailor-made goods or perishable goods, or goods that are able to change or deteriorate rapidly;
• The purchased good must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts, including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment, etc...; to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when it is possible, to put goods in a second box, the affixing of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided in all cases;
• The property subject to the right of withdrawal must be returned in normal conditions: used products will not be accepted, therefore that indicate signs of damage, which therefore can not be considered whole;
• The cost of return shipment is totally your responsibility.
REBELOT reserves the right to refuse the returns which were sent back over the indicated times, or for goods that are not returned in the same condition in which they were shipped to the customer. In this case, the goods will be returned to the sender with charged shipping. If the return right is exercised in conformity with the procedures and terms set out in this paragraph 6, REBELOT will refund to the customer the full amount paid by Bank Transfer. The Buyer must promptly provide the bank data on which will obtain a refund (ABI - CAB – Bank account of the invoice’s holder). If you do not comply with the procedures and time limits for the exercise of your right of withdrawal, as they were specified in this paragraph, you will not be entitled to a refund of the money paid to REBELOT, but you will be entitled to obtain, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to REBELOT. Otherwise, REBELOT can keep the products in addition to sums already paid for their purchase. REELOT, in the event of exercise of your return right, has the right not to accept the return of products that have been altered from their original status or that have been damaged.
Time and manner for refunding
After the return of products, REBELOT provides the necessary investigations relating to compliance with the same terms and conditions mentioned in the previous paragraph "Right of Withdrawal". In the event that the checks are successfully concluded, REBELOT shall send you by e-mail the confirmation of acceptance of the products as returned. Whatever the mode of payment you used, the refund will be made by REBELOT as quickly as possible after verification of the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and acceptance of the returned products. If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who has made the payment of due sums for their purchase, the repayment of the sums in the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be however performed by REBELOT, against those who had made the payment. You will be charged the shipping charges, including liability in case of loss or damage to the products.
Edit and update the General Terms of Sale
The General Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time in consideration of possible regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale shall be effective from the date of publication on DESIGN NOW.